2010 State Leadership in Clean Energy Awards - Case Studies
October 20, 2010
This report presents case studies of the seven recipients of the 2010 State Leadership in Clean Energy Awards.
The State Leadership in Clean Energy Awards recognize exemplary programs that have accelerated the adoption of clean energy technologies and expanded clean energy markets. State energy agencies and organizations from across the country submitted nominations, and the winning programs were chosen by a panel of distinguished, independent judges. Entries were judged based on public benefits and results, cost effectiveness, leadership and innovation, and replicability.
This report includes case studies on the following award-winning programs:
- California Energy Commission: PIER/ Advanced Energy Recovery System
- California Energy Commission: Renewable Energy Transmission Initiative
- Massachusetts Clean Energy Center: Community Scale Wind Initiative
- New Jersey Clean Energy Program: Local Government Energy Audit
- Xcel Energy's Renewable Development Fund: Renewable Energy Kit for Remote Telecom Equipment
- Energy Trust of Oregon: Solarize Portland
- Sacramento Municipal Utility District: Feed-in-Tariff Program
Read more about the 2010 SLICE Award-winners at: www.cesa.org/projects/state-leadership-in-clean-energy/2010-slice-awards.