2016 State Leadership in Clean Energy Awards: New Solutions for Market Transformation
Clean Energy States Alliance
This report presents case studies of the six recipients of the 2016 State Leadership in Clean Energy Awards.
The State Leadership in Clean Energy Awards recognize exemplary programs that have accelerated the adoption of clean energy technologies and expanded clean energy markets. State energy agencies and organizations from across the country submitted nominations, and the winning programs were chosen by a panel of distinguished, independent judges. Entries were judged based on public benefits and results, cost effectiveness, leadership and innovation, and replicability.
This report includes case studies on the following award-winning programs:
- California’s New Solar Homes Partnership (NSHP)
- New Hampshire’s Useful Thermal Energy Certificate (T-REC) Program
- Connecticut’s Commercial Solar Lease Program
- Oregon’s Irrigation Modernization Program
- New York’s NY-Sun Program
- Rhode Island’s System Reliability Procurement Solar Distributed Generation Pilot Project
Please visit the 2016 State Leadership in Clean Energy Awards for more information, including a free webinar series highlighting the winning programs.