Energy Storage Solutions for Disaster Recovery and Resilience: How to get Power Back to the Islands
October 24, 2017
1:00pm — 2:30pm ET
Slides from this webinar are available as a pdf here.
In this webinar, energy storage experts discussed solar+storage solutions that could support short-term resilience and recovery in a natural disaster. Discussion specifically addressed current recovery efforts in Puerto Rico, and how solar+storage systems have been used in Florida and the Northeast.
- Imre Gyuk, Director of Energy Storage Research, U.S. Department of Energy - Office of Electricity Delivery and Energy Reliability
- William Young, President and Principle Engineer at SunTree Consulting, formerly of the Florida Solar Energy Center
- Dana M. Sleeper, Director of External Affairs, Solar Energy Industries Association
- Olaf Lohr, Director of Business Development, Sonnen
- Dan Borneo, Program/ Project Lead, Sandia National Laboratories
- Todd Olinsky-Paul, Project Director, Clean Energy States Alliance (Moderator)
This webinar was presented by CESA for the Energy Storage Technology Advancement Partnership (ESTAP).
Related Project(s): Energy Storage Technology Advancement Partnership