2010 National Summit on RPS
Wednesday, October 20, 2010 to Thursday, October 21, 2010
The 2010 National Summit on RPS, a meeting of the State-Federal RPS Collaborative, was held October 20-22, 2010 in conjuction with the Renewable Energy Markets (REM) Conference in Portland, Oregon.
During the three-day REM Conference, the RPS Summit Sessions included:
- A 3-hour Collaborative Member National Meeting/Workshop Panel on REC Price Transparency and Markets
- Panel on Interstate Commerce Clause Issues and State RPS In-State Generation Requirements
- Panel on Integration of Large-Scale Renewables into the Grid Networking
- Reception for RPS Collaborative Members
The Summit was hosted by Clean Energy Group with funding support from The Energy Foundation and the U.S. Department of Energy.
- Ed Holt, Ed Holt & Associates (slides)
- Carolyn Elefant, Law Offices of Carolyn Elefant (slides)
- Jeff Deyette, Union of Concerned Scientists (slides)
- Lori Bird, National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) (slides)
- Jenny Sumner, National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) (slides)
- Jan Hamrin, ETNNA
- Kevin Hale, NYSERDA (slides)