Optimizing Energy Storage Sizing, Location and Operation: Current R&D Efforts at Sandia National Laboratories
Thursday, February 25, 2016 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
This webinar, presented by CESA’s Energy Storage Technology Advancement Partnership (ESTAP), features a presentation on modeling software that can help developers optimize energy storage size and location. This software is being developed through a collaboration between Sandia National Laboratories and the Department of Electrical Engineering at the University of Washington. (Details at www.sandia.gov/ess.) Presentations were followed by a Q&A with the audience.
- Dr. César Silva-Monroy, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Electric Power Systems Research Group, Sandia National Laboratories
- Dr. Raymond Byrne, Distinguished Member of Technical Staff, Energy Storage and Transmission Analysis Department, Sandia National Laboratories
- Daniel Kirschen, Close Professor of Electrical Engineering, University of Washington
- Yury Dvorkin, Graduate Research Assistant, University of Washington
- Dan Borneo, Senior Electrical Engineer, Sandia National Laboratories