Resilient Power Project Webinar: Fuel Cells for Electric Supply and Grid Support
Wednesday, July 15, 2015 @ 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
As the number of electricity generating units at commercial and industrial sites increase, fuel cells continue to represent a compelling distributed power strategy for utilities looking to develop solutions for customers who demand more resiliency, on-site power, and a reduced carbon footprint. In this webinar, guest speakers discussed:
- how fuel cells are being used to support the electric grid
- fuel cell characteristics including ease of siting and emissions reliability
- supporting microgrid applications
- policies on both the state and federal level.
- Andy Skok, Fuel Cell Energy Inc.
- George Berntsen, Fuel Cell Energy Inc.
- Bud DeFlaviis, Fuel Cell & Hydrogen Energy Association
This is the first in a series of three webinars on hydrogen and fuel cells for resilient power. This webinar series is a presentation of Clean Energy Group’s Resilient Power Project and the Northeast Electrochemical Energy Storage Cluster (NEESC). For more information, please visit www.resilient-power.org and www.neesc.org.
Topic(s): Hydrogen & Fuel Cells, Resilient Power, Technology
Organizer: Clean Energy States Alliance