State Leadership in Clean Energy: Seven Exemplary Programs
Clean Energy States Alliance
This report presents case studies of the seven recipients of the 2012 State Leadership in Clean Energy Awards.
The State Leadership in Clean Energy Awards recognize exemplary programs that have accelerated the adoption of clean energy technologies and expanded clean energy markets. State energy agencies and organizations from across the country submitted nominations, and the winning programs were chosen by a panel of distinguished, independent judges. Entries were judged based on public benefits and results, cost effectiveness, leadership and innovation, and replicability.
This report includes case studies on the following award-winning programs:
- New York’s Clean Energy Business Incubator Program and On-Site Wind Market Development Program, both administered by the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA)
- Connecticut’s Clean Energy Finance and Investment Authority’s (CEFIA) CT Solar Lease Program
- Massachusetts Clean Energy Center’s Commonwealth Solar Hot Water Pilot Program
- New Hampshire Public Utilities Commission’s Residential Wood-Pellet Boiler Rebate Program
- Two projects by the California Energy Commission: the University of California – San Diego Microgrid, and the Synchrophasor Research and Development Program.
Learn more about the 2012 State Leadership in Clean Energy Awards here.
Date: October 15, 2012
Topic(s): Finance, Hydrogen & Fuel Cells, Land-Based Wind, Renewable Heating & Cooling, RPS, Solar PV