CESA State Leadership in Clean Energy Awards – Outstanding Programs Found Here
Clean Energy States Alliance
This report presents case studies of the eight recipients of the 2014 State Leadership in Clean Energy Awards.
The State Leadership in Clean Energy Awards recognize exemplary programs that have accelerated the adoption of clean energy technologies and expanded clean energy markets. State energy agencies and organizations from across the country submitted nominations, and the winning programs were chosen by a panel of distinguished, independent judges. Entries were judged based on public benefits and results, cost effectiveness, leadership and innovation, and replicability.
This report includes case studies on the following award-winning programs:
- Kodiak, Alaska: A 99% Renewable Energy Community
- California’s Community Renewable Energy Deployment Program
- Connecticut’s Microgrid Program
- Connecticut’s Commercial Property Assessed Clean Energy (C-PACE) Program
- Massachusetts’ Clean Energy Internship Program
- New Mexico’s Renewable Energy Production Tax Credit
- New York’s CHP Acceleration Program
- Oregon – City of Gresham Wastewater Treatment Plant
Learn more about the 2014 State Leadership in Clean Energy Awards here.
Date: November 19, 2014
Topic(s): Energy Storage, Finance, Land-Based Wind, Renewable Heating & Cooling, Resilient Power, RPS, Solar PV