Visual Comparison of State 100% Clean Energy Plans
The tables below compare reports and plans that have been published by seven states. The tables show the topics covered by the different reports and the extent to which a topic is a primary or secondary focus. An * in a cell indicates that there is an explanatory note about the cell in the note section below the table. When additional states produce 100% clean energy plans, they will be added to this page.
The seven reports are listed below. Each one is described and summarized here. The Nevada report is included only in the tables for which it provides in-depth analysis.
- California. 2021 SB 100 Joint Agency Report: Achieving 100 Percent Clean Electricity in California, An Initial Assessment
- Maine. Maine Won't Wait: A Four-Year Plan for Climate Action
- Massachusetts. Massachusetts 2050 Decarbonization Roadmap
- Nevada. Nevada’s 2020 State Climate Strategy
- New Jersey. 2019 New Jersey Energy Master Plan: Pathway to 2050
- North Carolina. North Carolina Clean Energy Plan: Transitioning to a 21st Century Electricity System
- Rhode Island. The Road to 100% Renewable Electricity by 2030 in Rhode Island