Blog Archive - Solar with Justice
The LaGrange Housing Authority in LaGrange, Georgia has found novel ways to advance renewable initiatives in a state that does not offer the kinds of support, programs, or incentives for renewable energy offered in many other places.
The Clean Energy States Alliance (CESA) has published a new report on bringing solar to under-resourced communities. The report, Solar with Justice: Strategies for Powering Up Under-Resourced Communities and Growing an Inclusive Solar Economy[resource-library/resource/solar-with-justice] was produced in partnership with the Jackson State University Department of Urban & Regional Planning, the Partnership for Southern Equity, PaulosAnalysis, the University of Michigan School for Environment & Sustainability, The Nathan Cummings Foundation, and The Solutions Project. More than 90 policymakers, community group leaders, solar experts, and energy equity advocates were interviewed as part of the research for the report.
Browse by Project
- 100% Clean Energy Collaborative
- Building Electrification and Clean Heating/Cooling
- Energy Storage Technology Advancement Partnership
- Interstate Turbine Advisory Council
- New England Solar Cost-Reduction Partnership
- Offshore Wind – OWAP
- Renewable Portfolio Standards
- Scaling-Up Solar for Under-Resourced Communities
- Solar with Justice
- State Leadership in Clean Energy
- Sustainable Solar Education Project