Blog Archive - Interstate Turbine Advisory Council
Press Release: Interstate Turbine Advisory Council Adds Unique Maine-Made Wind Turbine to its Unified List
Today, the Interstate Turbine Advisory Council (ITAC), a project of the Clean Energy States Alliance (CESA), added the Pika T701 turbine to its Unified List of wind turbines.
2011 was a tough year for small wind incentive programs. Over the past 12 months, California, Oregon, New Jersey, Wisconsin, and Minnesota all experienced some kind of suspension or significant reduction of their incentives for wind turbines.
The small and mid-scale wind industry is in a unique place in its development: it’s past the stage of an emerging market, but not-yet-fully fledged. And as many states have been discovering, this phase of the industry is full of growing pains.
Browse by Project
- 100% Clean Energy Collaborative
- Building Electrification and Clean Heating/Cooling
- Energy Storage Technology Advancement Partnership
- Interstate Turbine Advisory Council
- New England Solar Cost-Reduction Partnership
- Offshore Wind – OWAP
- Renewable Portfolio Standards
- Scaling-Up Solar for Under-Resourced Communities
- Solar with Justice
- State Leadership in Clean Energy
- Sustainable Solar Education Project