Blog Archive - Marissa Newhall
Today Clean Energy States Alliance (CESA) announced that Warren Leon has been named the organization’s new Executive Director. Leon previously served as Deputy Director of CESA.
The Environmental and Energy Study Institute (EESI) and the Clean Energy States Alliance (CESA) held a briefing about energy innovations at the state level.
A new report demonstrates how offshore wind can become cost competitive with electricity generated from natural gas by 2024, even without federal subsidies.
A new analysis shows that “aggregated procurement”—or purchases of large amounts of offshore wind energy by a buyers network—could substantially lower its costs.
New report written in partnership with CESA recommends key actions to ensure future emissions reduction targets are met.
Browse by Project
- 100% Clean Energy Collaborative
- Building Decarbonization and Clean Heating/Cooling
- Energy Storage Policy for States
- Energy Storage Technology Advancement Partnership
- Interstate Turbine Advisory Council
- New England Solar Cost-Reduction Partnership
- Offshore Wind – OWAP
- Renewable Portfolio Standards
- Scaling-Up Solar for Under-Resourced Communities
- Solar with Justice
- State Leadership in Clean Energy
- Sustainable Solar Education Project