Blog Archive - Samantha Donalds
The MPRB Solar Demonstration Project, supported by Xcel’s Energy Renewable Energy Development Fund, installed 200 kW of solar PV in the Minneapolis parks system to model the incorporation of renewable energy into public amenities.
Oregon’s Renewable Energy Development Grant Program: Using Tax Credits to Leverage Private Investment
The Oregon Department of Energy’s Renewable Energy Development Grant Program promotes investment in and development of renewable energy projects by providing a grant up to $250,000 for businesses, organizations, public bodies, schools, nonprofits, and tribes that install and operate a renewable energy system that produces electric energy.
CESA’s annual RPS Summit included over 100 people with a wide range of interests and perspectives on RPSs for an invigorating and educational two days of presentations, panels, group discussions and networking.
Wood is abundant in New Hampshire, but older wood stoves are frequently highly polluting and inefficient, and require significant fuel storage space. New Hampshire policymakers have therefore taken several steps so that residents can purchase new equipment using improved biomass heating technologies that address these issues.
Browse by Project
- 100% Clean Energy Collaborative
- Building Electrification and Clean Heating/Cooling
- Energy Storage Technology Advancement Partnership
- Interstate Turbine Advisory Council
- New England Solar Cost-Reduction Partnership
- Offshore Wind – OWAP
- Renewable Portfolio Standards
- Scaling-Up Solar for Under-Resourced Communities
- Solar with Justice
- State Leadership in Clean Energy
- Sustainable Solar Education Project