Blog Archive - 2013
Today Clean Energy States Alliance (CESA) announced that Warren Leon has been named the organization’s new Executive Director. Leon previously served as Deputy Director of CESA.
The Environmental and Energy Study Institute (EESI) and the Clean Energy States Alliance (CESA) held a briefing about energy innovations at the state level.
For years, people have put solar panels on their roofs — and states have helped fund them — to clean up the environment. Now, after Hurricane Sandy and the real threat of more severe storms, there’s another reason for solar: keeping the lights on.
A new report demonstrates how offshore wind can become cost competitive with electricity generated from natural gas by 2024, even without federal subsidies.
Clean energy advocates have praised the decision in the fiscal cliff legislation to extend important federal energy tax provisions, such as the production tax credit for wind.
Browse by Project
- 100% Clean Energy Collaborative
- Building Decarbonization and Clean Heating/Cooling
- Energy Storage Policy for States
- Energy Storage Technology Advancement Partnership
- Interstate Turbine Advisory Council
- Low- and Moderate-Income Clean Energy
- New England Solar Cost-Reduction Partnership
- Offshore Wind – OWAP
- Renewable Portfolio Standards
- Scaling-Up Solar for Under-Resourced Communities
- Solar with Justice: Connecting States and Communities
- State Energy Strategies Project
- State Leadership in Clean Energy
- Sustainable Solar Education Project