Blog Archive - 2019
The Clean Energy States Alliance (CESA) has published a new report on bringing solar to under-resourced communities. The report, Solar with Justice: Strategies for Powering Up Under-Resourced Communities and Growing an Inclusive Solar Economy[resource-library/resource/solar-with-justice] was produced in partnership with the Jackson State University Department of Urban & Regional Planning, the Partnership for Southern Equity, PaulosAnalysis, the University of Michigan School for Environment & Sustainability, The Nathan Cummings Foundation, and The Solutions Project. More than 90 policymakers, community group leaders, solar experts, and energy equity advocates were interviewed as part of the research for the report.
Have you found the webinars and publications of the Clean Energy States Alliance (CESA) to be useful and interesting?
Clean Energy States Alliance Launches Major Initiative to Advance Solar in Under-Resourced Communities
US Department of Energy Funds CESA’s Efforts to Scale Up Solar for Low-and Moderate-Income Households
As the cost of renewable energy continues to drop, “going solar” becomes a viable option for more New Jerseyans.
Browse by Project
- 100% Clean Energy Collaborative
- Building Electrification and Clean Heating/Cooling
- Energy Storage Technology Advancement Partnership
- Interstate Turbine Advisory Council
- New England Solar Cost-Reduction Partnership
- Offshore Wind – OWAP
- Renewable Portfolio Standards
- Scaling-Up Solar for Under-Resourced Communities
- Solar with Justice
- State Leadership in Clean Energy
- Sustainable Solar Education Project