Blog Archive - Dana Drugmand
As the Clean Energy States Alliance (CESA) celebrates its 15th anniversary, Clean Energy Group looks back on the founding and early years of this important organization.
Many of the initiatives to move our energy system towards clean, renewable power emanate from the state and local levels.
Now more than ever, policies and programs to promote sustainable energy resources will come from the state level.
As the federal government has retreated from aggressive support for renewable energy, the states are increasingly seen as the locus for innovation and action.
Browse by Project
- 100% Clean Energy Collaborative
- Building Electrification and Clean Heating/Cooling
- Energy Storage Technology Advancement Partnership
- Interstate Turbine Advisory Council
- New England Solar Cost-Reduction Partnership
- Offshore Wind – OWAP
- Renewable Portfolio Standards
- Scaling-Up Solar for Under-Resourced Communities
- Solar with Justice
- State Leadership in Clean Energy
- Sustainable Solar Education Project