Blog Archive - Dana Drugmand
Advancing Clean Energy: 15 Years of State Leadership
August 15, 2017
As the Clean Energy States Alliance (CESA) celebrates its 15th anniversary, Clean Energy Group looks back on the founding and early years of this important organization.
Five Ways States Are Accelerating Renewable Energy
July 7, 2017
Many of the initiatives to move our energy system towards clean, renewable power emanate from the state and local levels.
Advancing Clean Energy at the State Level – An Imperative
June 10, 2017
Now more than ever, policies and programs to promote sustainable energy resources will come from the state level.
June 1, 2017
As the federal government has retreated from aggressive support for renewable energy, the states are increasingly seen as the locus for innovation and action.
Browse by Project
- 100% Clean Energy Collaborative
- Building Decarbonization and Clean Heating/Cooling
- Energy Storage Policy for States
- Energy Storage Technology Advancement Partnership
- Interstate Turbine Advisory Council
- Low- and Moderate-Income Clean Energy
- New England Solar Cost-Reduction Partnership
- Offshore Wind – OWAP
- Renewable Portfolio Standards
- Scaling-Up Solar for Under-Resourced Communities
- Solar with Justice: Connecting States and Communities
- State Energy Strategies Project
- State Leadership in Clean Energy
- Sustainable Solar Education Project