Blog Archive - Former CESA Staff & Guests
As the Biden Administration takes the reins of power and Democrats take control of the Senate, the prospects for real action on climate change have increased. President Biden has announced support for moving to a zero-emissions power sector by 2035. States are leading the way, with 17 states plus the District of Columbia and Puerto…
As the cost of renewable energy continues to drop, “going solar” becomes a viable option for more New Jerseyans.
As the Clean Energy States Alliance (CESA) celebrates its 15th anniversary, Clean Energy Group looks back on the founding and early years of this important organization.
Many of the initiatives to move our energy system towards clean, renewable power emanate from the state and local levels.
Now more than ever, policies and programs to promote sustainable energy resources will come from the state level.
As the federal government has retreated from aggressive support for renewable energy, the states are increasingly seen as the locus for innovation and action.
Today Clean Energy States Alliance (CESA) announced that Warren Leon has been named the organization’s new Executive Director. Leon previously served as Deputy Director of CESA.
The Environmental and Energy Study Institute (EESI) and the Clean Energy States Alliance (CESA) held a briefing about energy innovations at the state level.
A new report demonstrates how offshore wind can become cost competitive with electricity generated from natural gas by 2024, even without federal subsidies.
The seven programs chosen to receive this year’s State Leadership in Clean Energy (SLICE) Awards have developed innovative grid integration solutions, promoted the smart implementation of solar and wind energy technologies, helped grow small clean-tech businesses, and created new markets for biomass heating.
Browse by Project
- 100% Clean Energy Collaborative
- Building Decarbonization and Clean Heating/Cooling
- Energy Storage Policy for States
- Energy Storage Technology Advancement Partnership
- Interstate Turbine Advisory Council
- Low- and Moderate-Income Clean Energy
- New England Solar Cost-Reduction Partnership
- Offshore Wind – OWAP
- Renewable Portfolio Standards
- Scaling-Up Solar for Under-Resourced Communities
- Solar with Justice: Connecting States and Communities
- State Energy Strategies Project
- State Leadership in Clean Energy
- Sustainable Solar Education Project